Welcome to Firthmoor Primary School!
School ethos and values
At Firthmoor Primary School, we are dedicated to providing the very best care and education for all our children. We want our school to be a happy, inclusive and successful community.
Within a safe, positive and supportive environment, our children are encouraged to take responsibility for their own health and well-being. We promote a love of learning, which encourages our children to aim high and become valuable members of society.
We pride ourselves on being a school at the heart of the Firthmoor community, involving pupils, parents and the wider community in our achievements.
- e-safety posted 23 days ago
- Year 1 Warburtons visit posted 23 days ago
- Year 1 Visit to Hardwick Park posted 23 days ago
- Nursery Farm Visit posted 36 days ago
- Maths Challenge posted 65 days ago
- The Easter Story, as rewritten by Eve, Y6 posted 65 days ago
- World Book Day posted 72 days ago
- Darlington Railways, by Jessica, Year 5 posted 74 days ago